let give some donour for me :)

center>

Followers

Madness I write in English started when my heart hurt ... please sorry if my language is bad and the helter-skelter

just 24 days we couple .... we have lost .. I've lazy to fight with you ...tired you know what?
Son you say but I just know that you care about my ... what ... whatdo you get pound for what you are for me .... my LOVE THANKFOR MY .. hurt before you ever promised you be faithful to me ...but now you a break ... EVER yOU THINK I feel .. I iS NOT oF a WOMAN wHO LOVES prize ... yOU a LOT oF ERRORS FORWRONG wITH ME .. but I never bob up and down? WHY NEWNOW YOU NAK time we began to bob up and down ....? start, I sayI, I TYPE woman brutal, rugged MOST IMPORTANT I can notCONTROL BEAUTIFUL ... BUT aS YOU sAY YOU THANK YOUtrick .. I ... AKU DAH IF YOU SAYANG,'m broken ... I CAN NOTCHANGE ME .. temperament VERY SEVERE ME? I did not want to NAK IDENTITY CHANGE ME I EVEN KO boyfriend ...

SPRING are right - we are destined to fall in love .... ♥ ♥
but as said Stings - ARE YOU LOYAL?
whereas TAK me like GRACE - ONLY a handful of FAITH ..
if we like SCREEN - we are destined to break .. : (
I just like the illusion - RECEIVES MY EVERYTHING ..
even the heart is like ARROW - THE HEART X NK separatedintent ...
shall i follow KAPILLA - lush WITHOUT WORDS ...
then me as SCOIN - MU LOST MY crying ...
will my request for EYE - Let your name AT HEART FOREVER ... 
& Me are like OKAY - PR RELAKAN dikau GO ....:(

No comments:

Post a Comment